A page to share digital documents and folders.
- FREE MUSIC!
- “Beginning Band Music Book” by Mathew Provino, a FREE (and amazing) beginner band method book!
- “United Lessons.” UNITED was originally designed as a group lesson or ensemble activity book that inspires progress in fundamentals and allows for differentiated instruction. It can ALSO be used for remote learning projects and small group Zoom lessons providing maximum flexibility for music educators. By Peter Sciaino.
- Free book: I Love My Job But it’s Killing Me: The Teacher’s Guide to Conquering Chronic Stress and Sickness. By Lesley Moffat.
- Flashcards – Clarinet high notes, first notes for beginning band, and enharmonics.
- www.beginningbandrecruitment.com, a site where you can view recruitment methods (or add your own!) used by other schools, searchable by size and location. By James Colombo and Brad Meyer, presenters at the 2019 Illinois Music Educators’ Conference.
- Eric Combs’ Personal Google Drive Folder. Featured on the “Thoughts From A Beginning Band Director” Facebook Page. Includes a free book about beginner band camp, and a 106 page beginner band curriculum document.