- Director of Bands at Andrew Lewis Middle School in Salem, VA.
- BA in Music Ed from James Madison University, with a minor in jazz studies.
- Recently published as a contributing author in the book “Musicianship: Improvising in Band and Orchestra,” available through GIA Publications.
- Maintains a blog (bandoclock.com) aimed at assisting music educators in building and maintaining a thriving jazz program in their school.
- Active as a performer, clinician, composer/arranger, author, and marching arts designer.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org *If you would like to collaborate on a project, Mr. Graham says “feel free to contact me at email@example.com!”