- About Scale and Rhythm Chunks
- Student perspectives on the “Chunks” program
- How Directors are using the “Chunks” program
- Differentiation and Musical Literacy with the “Chunks” program
- Indicators of success (director perspective)
- Ordering information
- Website with more info and additional resources
- How to use Google Classroom with the “Chunks” program (great assessment tool for larger ensembles)
There are also instructional videos for every Scale Chunk, Rhythm Chunk, and Snare Chunk to make the learning process easier for students. These videos can be found on Richard Canter’s youtube channel.
Be sure to “like” Scale and Rhythm Chunks on Facebook for additional resources!
Richard Canter, Author of Scale and Rhythm Chunks. firstname.lastname@example.org